July 04, 2012

2012 NBA Top Free Agent Tracker

1. Deron Williams (RESIGNED WITH BROOKLYN)
2. Steve Nash (SIGNED WITH LA LAKERS)
3. Tim Duncan (My Guess: San Antonio)
4. Eric Gordon* (My Guess: New Orleans)
5. Kevin Garnett (RESIGNED WITH BOSTON)
6. Roy Hibbert* (My Guess: Indiana)
7. Jason Kidd (My Guess: Indiana)
8. Ray Allen (My Guess: Miami)
9. Gerald Wallace (RESIGNED WITH BROOKLYN)
10. Brook Lopez* (My Guess: New Jersey)
11. Jason Terry (My Guess: Dallas)
12. Ryan Anderson* (My Guess: Orlando)
13. OJ Mayo* (My Guess: Indiana)
14. Lou Williams (My Guess: Phoenix)
15. Jameer Nelson (My Guess: Dallas)
16. Antawn Jamison (My Guess: San Antonio)
17. Michael Beasley* (My Guess: Minnesota)
18. Jamal Crawford (My Guess: Philadelphia)
19. Nic Batum* (My Guess: Portland)
20. Marcus Camby (My Guess: Houston)
21. Kris Humphries (My Guess: Brooklyn)
22. Brandon Bass (My Guess: Boston)
23. JaVale McGee* (My Guess: Danver)
24. Kirk Hinrich (My Guess: Atlanta)
25. Spencer Hawes (RESIGNED WITH PHILADELPHIA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home