April 19, 2009

Top 20 Prep Players

So, with all the all star games finally over, here is my list of the top 20 high school basketball players in the country...


1. DeMarcus Cousins (Kentucky)
2. John Wall (Undecided)
3. John Henson (North Carolina)
4. Derrick Favors (Georgia Tech)
5. Xavier Henry (Undecided)
6. Avery Bradley (Texas)
7. Jordan Hamilton (Texas)
8. Keith Gallon (Oklahoma)
9. Mouphtaou Yarou (Villanova)
10. Renardo Sidney (USC)
11. Michael Snaer (Florida State)
12. Kenny Boynton (Florida)
13. Wally Judge (Kansas State)
14. Lance Stephenson (Undecided)
15. Abdul Gaddy (Washington)
16. John Jenkins (Vanderbilt)
17. Dante Taylor (Pittsburgh)
18. Royce White (Minnesota)
19. Latavious Williams (Undecided)
20. Dexter Strickland (North Carolina)

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2009, Blogger NBA Draft Room said...

I'm not a fan of D. Cousins. I think he'll be good college and pro player but not a superstar. Wall, on the other hand seems to be the next coming of Derek Rose or D. Wade. I'd have Henson second behind Wall then Favors.

I also like Royce White. He reminds me a bit of Brandon Roy. Always in control and plays the game the right way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home